TERMS & CONDITIONS
Orders made by our users through our website (“Website”) are governed by the conditions (“The Conditions”) described below. The purchase of products (“Product”) through www.silizajoyasdelfuego.com implies full and unreserved acceptance by the user of the following purchase conditions. The Conditions do not cover the purchase of our services/products by third parties outside the Website.
Data of the service provider of the Information Society, owner of the website:
|Identity||SILVIA DE NOIA – X3138032G|
|Address||Avenida Los Aljibes, 12 , 35572 – Tias, Lanzarote (Sas Palmas)|
Please read these Conditions carefully before placing an order for any “Product” on our “Website”. If you do not agree to these Terms, you will not be able to order any Products on our Website. You may print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
1. Possibility of modifying these conditions and the commercial offer
SILIZA JOYAS DEL FUEGO can modify at any time the conditions or offers published on its website (prices, products, promotions, and other commercial and service conditions). But the modifications will not affect in any case the purchases already made by our users.
The names and brands of products and manufacturers are used for identification purposes only. All photos, descriptions and prices are not contractual.
Special offers, promotions or discounts will be valid until the indicated date or until the end of the indicated number of stocks. As well as the prices indicated at the time of consulting the website.
2. How can I buy on the website?
The purchase by the user is made and perfected by following the purchase procedure described in this section. By making a purchase on our website, you accept that communications with SILIZA JOYAS DEL FUEGO are mainly by electronic means.
To proceed to make a purchase on our website you just have to follow the following steps:
1. In order to make purchases through our website, prior registration as a user is required. Once registered you can buy our products.
2. To make a purchase, you must add the products/services that interest you in your “shopping basket”.
3. Once you have filled your cart with all the products you want to buy, the purchase is complete.
4. To close the purchase with SILIZA JOYAS DEL FUEGO you have to finalize the purchase and proceed to pay the amount of the products purchased through the payment gateway.
5. The purchase will be perfected at the moment in which the user receives the order confirmation by email, which will reflect in detail the products/services that have been purchased and these conditions.
3. Price of the products. Taxes and customs
The price that appears indicated at all times next to our products includes IGIC.
If there is a typographical error in any of the prices displayed and if any user has made a purchase decision based on said error, we will notify you of this incident immediately and the user will have the right to cancel their purchase at no cost on their part.
The price of the product does not include shipping or transport costs that will be indicated at the time of placing the order.
4.a) How long will you receive your order?
As it is a handmade product, it will be created as soon as we receive your order, so the delivery time may range from 1 to 3 weeks from receipt of order payment confirmation and depending on the shipping method and logistics company selected.
If the item is not in stock, and cannot be delivered on time, we will notify you of the estimated time for your request and you can exchange it for another item if you wish or request a refund.
These deadlines are indicative and SILIZA JOYAS DEL FUEGO reserves the right to delay them for reasons beyond the company. In any case, we will always try to shorten delivery times as much as possible to ensure a quick and efficient reception of orders.
The terms agreed for the delivery of the product are understood without prejudice to the delays that may be caused by force majeure.
4.b) What do I have to do in case of delay or error in shipping or delivery?
In case of delay, delivery error or lost product, please contact us as soon as possible. SILVIA DE NOIA will contact the logistics company to start an investigation and resolve the incident as soon as possible. We will make every effort within our reach, during the necessary time and within a maximum period of 24 hours, we will contact the user and give him a solution or send him a new identical package free of charge.
The user will have the right to terminate the contract and to pay the amount of the product and the shipment if we do not make the delivery within the agreed period and the conditions established in article 66.bis of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 of November, approving the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
4.c) What is the amount of shipping costs?
The amount of the shipping costs is indicated separately at the time of placing the order and are borne by the user and must be accepted before making the payment.
Shipping costs vary depending on the type of shipment to the Canary Islands, mainland Spain or Europe. The amount of these expenses is broken down at the time of completion of the purchase process.
4.d) Where will I receive the order?
The products will be delivered to the address indicated by the user in the order form.
The delivery will be made through the transport companies offered by SILIZA JOYAS DEL FUEGO.
If the user is absent at the time of delivery of the order, the transport company will contact you to arrange a new delivery.
SILIZA JOYAS DEL FUEGO will track the delivery of the order.
5. Payment terms
5.a) What forms of payment can I use?
The products can be paid by card or Paypal.
6. What do the invoices look like?
The user accepts that the invoices for the purchases of the products are issued electronically and sent by e-mail. You can request a copy of the paper invoice by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7.a) How long do I have to withdraw from the purchase or to decide to return a product?
The user will have a period of fourteen calendar days to decide to return the “Product” from the date of receipt of the same without incurring any penalty or expense, except those corresponding to the return and without the need for justification.
The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day of receipt of the product by the user or an authorized third party.
In the event that they are personalized products, their return will not be possible.
7.b) How can I cancel my order?
If you wish to return the product or withdraw from the purchase, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement by mail to SILIZA JOYAS DEL FUEGO at the following address: Avenida Los Aljibes, 12, 35572 – Tias, Lanzarote (Las Palmas); or through an e-mail to email@example.com
You can use the withdrawal form model that we incorporate below, although its use is not mandatory, any communication in which they report the exercise by you of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the corresponding term is sufficient.
(it must only be completed and sent if you wish to withdraw from the purchase)
For the attention of:
SILVIA DE NOIA
Avenida Los Aljibes, 12 , 35572 – Tias, Lanzarote (las Palmas), Spain
I hereby inform you that I withdraw from the sale contract of the following service/product(s):
Received on date:
Names of the consumer/consumers and users:
Address(es) of the consumer(s) and user(s):
Signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users
(only if this form is submitted on paper)
7.c) What are the requirements to exercise the right of withdrawal?
If the user decides to cancel his purchase once the order arrives, he will have to be responsible for the original shipping costs, if any.
The user may return the products by mail to the following address: SILIZA JOYAS DEL FUEGO
Avenida Los Aljibes, 12 , 35572 – Tias, Lanzarote (las Palmas), Spain
In case of withdrawal by you, we will refund all payments received from you, including shipping costs, (if any). But for this you must return or deliver the products directly to us, without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which you notify us of your decision to withdraw. The withdrawal period will be considered fulfilled if you return the goods before the corresponding period has expired.
Only if the products are personalized can there be no withdrawal *
7.d) How is the refund made?
SILIZA JOYAS DEL FUEGO will refund the amount of the product using the same means of payment used by you at the time of purchase, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; In any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the reimbursement within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of the withdrawal.
In the event that the order has been delivered, we can withhold the refund until we have received the products, or until you present proof of the return of the same. When returning a “Product”, we recommend that you obtain proof of your shipment of the same.
For the return of the product it is necessary that it has not been used and keep its seal or original packaging intact. Packaging in which any type of sticker, adhesive paper or similar has been pasted by the user will not be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse a full refund if the returned “Product” has been damaged.
If the return occurs because the user considers that the “Product” is defective and wishes to return the amount paid, they also have fourteen business days to return it from receipt of the product. The return by this means does not limit the rights that may assist you in accordance with the product guarantee established by the regulations of consumers and users.
8. Legal guarantee
The products sold by SILIZA JOYAS DEL FUEGO are covered by the legal guarantee of 2 years from delivery on new products by the seller, in accordance with the provisions of consumer and user regulations.
We do not cover defects caused by misuse, neglect or improper handling. The “Products” sold on our Website are intended solely for the use described in the specifications of each product.
9. Data protection policy
SILIZA JOYAS DEL FUEGO undertakes to comply with current legislation regarding the processing of personal data.
10. Claims and attention to the consumer and user
If you are not happy with your product/service, please notify us at the following address: SILIZA JOYAS DEL FUEGO with address at Avenida Los Aljibes, 12, 35572 – Tias, Lanzarote (las Palmas) or at the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You can submit any type of claim at the following address email@example.com
In addition, we have official claim forms available to our customers and users. You can request them or in the email firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Cause of force majeure
SILIZA JOYAS DEL FUEGO will not be responsible for any breach or delay in the fulfillment of any of the obligations assumed, when it is due to events that are beyond our reasonable control (“Cause of Force Majeure”).
The Causes of Force Majeure will include any act, event, lack of exercise, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control as a) Strikes, lockouts or other protest measures; b) Civil commotion, riot, invasion, threat or terrorist attack, war (declared or not) or threat or preparations for war; c) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or any other natural disaster; d) Impossibility of using means of transportation; Impossibility of using telecommunications systems; and e) Acts, regulations or government restrictions.
The obligations derived from these conditions will be suspended during the period of Force Majeure and the term to fulfill said obligations will be extended for a period of time equal to the duration of the Force Majeure Cause and we will use all reasonable means to complete the Cause of Force Majeure or find a solution that allows us to fulfill our obligations despite the Cause of Force Majeure.
12. Partial nullity
If any of these Conditions were declared null and void by a firm resolution issued by a competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in force, without being affected by said declaration of nullity.
13. Applicable legislation and competent courts
The contracts for the purchase of products through our Website and the controversies or demands that derive from them or that refer to their object or celebration (including litigation or non-contractual demands) will be governed by Spanish legislation.
Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of the website or the products will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
If you are contracting as a consumer, nothing in this clause will affect the rights that current legislation recognizes as such, being able to choose to file a claim to assert your rights in relation to these Conditions before the Judge or Courts that correspond to your home.
14. Online dispute resolution platform
In compliance with the obligation to inform consumers established in Art. 14 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013 on online dispute resolution in consumer matters, SILVIA DE NOIA informs you that the European Commission provides a platform for conflict resolution online which is available at the following link:
https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=ES and where you can put your claims to try to reach an out-of-court solution, if you reside in the EU.
Occasionally, SILIZA JOYAS DEL FUEGO may use your personal data to send you notifications by email. Said notifications will be made to inform about the modifications in our services or products.
16. Commitment to quality with our users. Comments and suggestions
The client must keep in mind that in products we offer a human capital, which is willing to help you in a personalized way. Our goal is the satisfaction of our customers with our products and to obtain the highest quality standards.
Your comments and suggestions will be welcomed. You can contact us by email at email@example.com.
- For purchases made within the territory of the Canary Islands, the prices are final and no additional tax or duty will be applied.
- At the time of import
territory other than the Canary Islands, the prices of the products will be increased by the application of the local Value Added Tax (VAT) that will be applied during the import customs procedure, both the cost of the tax and the procedure will be borne by the buyer.
- For this purchase/shipping system and due to its fiscal regime, the Canary Islands are considered non-community territories for the purposes of VAT. but not for the purposes of import taxes (duties)
- You will receive your certified package through CORREOS. Upon receiving the package you will have to sign a receipt and communicate your ID card or passport number for delivery, so leave an address where there is someone who can receive it; In the event that no one is found at the address provided at the time of the order, those responsible for Correos will leave you a notice and in this case you will have to go to collect the order at the Post Office indicated in the notice itself.
- The costs of certified shipping in the Canary Islands are €5, in the Peninsula €6.50, in Europe €8. Free shipping for orders over €120. For shipments to the rest of the world you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SILIZA Joyas del Fuego produces on request, so normally the delivery of the order to CORREOS is within a maximum period of 7 days once the payment has been confirmed by the client. In case you need your package urgently, clarify it when placing the order. Due to the remoteness of the Canary Islands, shipments can take between 7 and 15 days (working days) to reach their destination in the case of Spain and Europe.
- SILIZA Joyas del Fuego is not responsible for any possible delays caused by the CORREOS services.
Shipments by certified mail have a tracking number that will be communicated by SILIZA Joyas del Fuego at the time of shipment, the customer can track it through www.correos.es in the shipment locator section.
- In the event that customs and VAT expenses are applied, due to our location in the Canary Islands, these will be borne by the client and for no reason attributable to SILIZA Joyas del Fuego.
- The customer will have a period of 14 business days from the date of receipt of the product to return it, and always prior communication to email@example.com
- Unless the return is made due to defects in the product, and that said defects have been demonstrated by sending a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, the expenses related to the shipment will be assumed by the user. In any case, for the full refund to be made, the jewel and the packaging must be in perfect condition.
- As proof of the return, we ask you to send us a photo of the proof of delivery of your package to email@example.com
- The amount of the return will be paid in the same way in which the purchase was made within 30 days, once the returned item has been inspected and verified that it is in correct condition. In the event that the item is in correct condition, we reserve the right not to return the money for the order.
- SILIZA Joyas del Fuego reserves the right to reject returns not communicated by the indicated channels and/or sent outside the established period.